By car and Parking in our underground car park: (Please notify us in advance)
- The entrance is found at Zirkusweg 4-6 (“ALDI Parkhaus” – Parkhaus Bavaria Office APCOA car park).
- Take a ticket at the first barrier and drive straight ahead onto the 1st underground floor, towards the shutter door to the second barrier (sign “Astraturm”).
- Please ring the bell at the reception or at “Renzenbrink” and we will answer. As soon as a small light blue key lights up, you must insert your card. The barrier and shutter door will then open.
- Behind the shutter door, continue straight ahead and then turn right. There you can use the parking spaces numbers 39 and 40, opposite to the bicycle stands.
- From inside the car park, you can enter the Astraturm directly through a door. To gain entry, please ring the bell at “Renzenbrink” or the reception. You can then take the lift to our office on the 12th floor.
- Before leaving, please validate your ticket on the first floor in the corridor to the underground car park on the left-hand side of the wall. The roller shutter opens automatically when you drive out. Open the barrier with the validated ticket.
By Public Transport:
- U3: Please take the underground stop “St. Pauli”; take the exit “Millerntorplatz/Reeperbahn” and cross the street in the direction of the Dancing Towers onto Zirkusweg. The Zirkusweg leads you directly to the Astraturm. The building is located on the right-hand side of the street.
- S-Bahnen (city-trains): Please take the stop “Landungsbrücken”; take the exit “Landungsbrücken” and follow the road towards St. Pauli Hafenstraße. Now follow the Willy-Bartels-Treppe in the direction of Hotel Hafen Hamburger and cross the small stub path/pedestrian walkway on the left side of the hotel. Then turn left into Bernhard-Nocht-Straße and follow this until you reach the Astraturm. This is on the right-hand side of the street.
- Bus Lines 16, 17 and 112: Please take the “St. Pauli” bus stop and cross the street in the direction of the Dancing Towers onto Zirkusweg. The Zirkusweg leads you directly to the Astraturm. The building is on the right side of the street (same route as with U3).